Getting Your Account Up and Running
There are a few things you need to do to get your Harvest Profit account up-and-running.
- Add your Fields in the Fields tab
- Add your crops in the Settings tab (located on the bottom menu bar)
- Add your basis settings for Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Hard Red Wheat, or Spring Wheat
- Add your budget price for any other crops
- Go to the Crop Planner tab, for whatever year you're working on, and assign a crop to each field
- Go to the Applications tab, for whatever year you're working on, and assign a yield to each field
- Add your inputs/expenses to the Inputs tab
- "Apply" your per field fertilizer/seed/chemical rates on the Applications tab
Steps #5 and #6 are important. The math won't work correctly without crops and yields (at least estimates) set for each field.