How do I apply inputs to my fields?
Applying Inputs consists of adding inputs to your account, and then applying them to your fields. Please follow the steps below.
1. To add your inputs/expenses, go to the Inputs tab.
Note - If you have already entered your inputs, skip to step #3.
2. Next, click Add Fertilizer. Enter a Description, Cost, and select the Unit applicable.
Note - Continue this process for Seed and Chemical.
3. To "Apply" fertilizer/seed/chemical rates for each field, go to the Applications tab.
1. Click the Field row you want to apply rates to.
2. Click Add Application.
3. Click Fertilizer.
5. Next, select the products you want to apply, then click Apply Product.
6. Lastly, enter a rate Amount and Set Acres. Click Finish, and then click Save Applications.
Expert Trick: To copy applications to multiple fields, click Copy All Applications
Select the fields you wish to copy the applications. Then click Copy to # Fields.
If you need additional guidance, please review our Knowledge Base for more Help articles.
If you would like email or schedule a meeting with support, please email us at Support@harvestprofit.com or click the link below to schedule a call.